Every person has a duty to provide help to fellow human beings who are in need.
During the first aid training of ABCDEFirst-Aid you will learn what to do, but also what to leave.
To make practicing as “real” as possible, simulation victims can be involved.
At least 15 years old
Different Language versions books will be available
- Dutch – English – Finnish – French – German – Italian – Polish
– Russan – Spanish
- Korean – Arabic – Chinese (Simplified) – Chinese (Traditional)
- Basic principles of First Aid
- Chain of Survival
- Acute assistance procedure
- Risks When Providing First Aid
- Protective equipment
- Methodical assessment of the victim
- Creating a free airway
- Stable side position
- Adult CPR
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Respiratory mask
- Severe bleeding
DISORDERS, ILLNESS OR INJURIES
- Respiratory disorders
- Circulation disorders
- Conditions due to external factors
- Neurological disorders
- Other conditions and injuries
- First Aid equipment
- First Aid in practice
- Victim registration form
-Location for theory and practical lessons
-Examination fees and certificate
There are no specific admission requirements.
You will be taken an exam, where an Emergency First Response ( EFR ) certificate will be awarded.
Price: € 268.60 excl.VAT / € 325.00 incl.VAT
Duration: 12 hours
Validity: 12 months