Every person has a duty to provide help to fellow human beings who are in need.
During the first aid training of ABCDEFirst-Aid you will learn what to do, but also what to leave.
To make practicing as “real” as possible, simulation victims can be involved.
At least 15 years old
- Basic principles of First Aid First Aid
- Chain of Survival
- Acute assistance procedure
- Risks When Providing First Aid First Aid
- Protective equipment
- Methodical assessment of the victim
- Creating a free airway
- Stable side position
- Adult CPR
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Respiratory mask
- Severe bleeding
DISORDERS, ILLNESS OR INJURIES
- Respiratory disorders
- Circulation disorders
- Conditions due to external factors
- Neurological disorders
- Other conditions and injuries
FIRST AID First Aid
- First Aid First Aid equipment
- First Aid First Aid in practice
- Victim registration form
-Location for theory and practical lessons
-Examination fees and certificate
There are no specific admission requirements.
You will be taken an exam, where an First Aid international ( FAI ) certificate will be awarded.
Price: € 268.60 excl.VAT / € 325.00 incl.VAT
Duration: 12 hours
Validity: 12 months