Subjects covered during the course:
Day part 1:
CPR + AED, rautek + changing topics. Many practical exercises
Day part 2:
Bandages + changing topics.
Many practical exercises
1 day, 2 half days. 08:45 – 12:15 / 12:45 – 16:15 hr.
- The important points in providing first aid;
- Disturbances in consciousness;
- Breathing disorders;
- Circulatory arrest;
- Severe external bleeding;
- External wounds;
- Bruise and sprain;
- Dislocation and bone fractures;
- Eye injuries;
- Electricity accidents;
- Injuries from cold;
- Injuries from heat;
- Short distance transportation;
- Bandages and other emergency tools;
- The human body.
€ 168.60 Excl. 21% VAT / € 204,- incl.21% VAT